Owning a home is one of life’s biggest goals and finding financing can often be a laborious journey. Whether buying a first home, renewing an existing mortgage, renovating or buying a vacation property, credit union mortgage professionals are qualified people lenders that help mortgage seekers through the process. These are individuals who know the process of working out the best possible mortgage package so that home or renovation projects are truly affordable.
Credit unions offer:
- Discounted mortgage rates to all members;
- Pre-approved convenience so that mortgage seekers know what they can afford, along with a guaranteed interest;
- Excellent pre-payment options to become mortgage-free faster;
- Portability so that an existing mortgage balance, interest rate and term moves with the member to the next property avoiding payout penalties; and
- Protection through life insurance at competitive group rates.
With interest rates at all-time lows, credit unions help their members hedge against the threat of increases by providing good, sound advice and practical information.
Purchasing a home costs more than the sale price of the house. There are many other costs that bring that price tag up higher. Some other costs to consider include legal fees, land transfer tax, goods and services tax (on newly built homes), home inspection fees and moving-related costs. It all adds up fast.
The Education Credit Union truly cares about the financial needs of all their members. They work hard to provide sound advice and to arrange financial terms that can help build a solid, comfortable future. Check out ECU online or call 519-623-2211 to discover how to be ‘home-free’ as soon as possible.