Ontario Foot and Orthotics is an expert team of compassionate foot care specialists who have been providing quality foot care services for over 12 years. The team consists of registered chiropodists who are trained to assess, manage and prevent diseases and disorders of the foot. In addition to the background training and experience, the team possesses specialized skills in advanced surgical techniques, advanced biomechanics knowledge, pediatric foot care, diabetic foot care and are specialists in wound management. They are courteous and helpful in truly caring for their patients.
Ontario Foot and Orthotics has facilities that serve the communities of Milton, Cambridge and surrounding areas.
Chiropody services and related products offered by Ontario Foot and Orthotics include:
▪ Foot pain ▪ Sports injuries ▪ Custom foot orthotics
▪ Orthopedic shoes ▪ slippers and flip-flops ▪ Bunions
▪ Corns and calluses ▪ Claw and hammertoes ▪ Gout
▪ Heel spurs/pain ▪ Plantar fasciitis ▪ Diabetic Feet
▪ Arthritis / joint pain ▪ Shin splints ▪ Custom shoes
▪ Flat feet/Fallen arches ▪ High arches ▪ In-grown toenails
▪ Birkenstock sandals ▪ Compression stockings ▪ Toe nail fungus
▪ Pump bump ▪ Warts ▪ Soft tissue masses
▪ Soft tissue surgeries ▪ Routine nail care ▪ Children’s foot issues
▪ Wounds & ulcers ▪ Athlete’s foot ▪ Heel cracks / fissures
▪ Sprains & strains ▪ Other foot conditions
The chiropodists at Ontario Foot and Orthotics are not only committed to proper assessment and treatment of foot-related concerns, but are also committed to foot care management and on-going monitoring, along with prevention-based self-care recommendations. Chiropody services are covered by most insurers and employee-benefits plans, which allows for annual foot care services for optimized foot health.
In order to provide the best professional care, the staff at Ontario Foot and Orthotics are active members of the College of Chiropodists of Ontario and the Ontario Society of Chiropodists.
Cambridge: 697 Coronation Blvd., Suite #3
Milton: 550 Ontario St. S., Unit #205
Cambridge Phone: 519-623-3000
Milton Phone: 905-878-6479
OUR BLOG POSTS:
- Orthotics can help improve your quality of life
- You’re not all right with arthritis
- If the shoe fits…it’s probably a custom orthotic
- Diabetic care starts with the feet
- Chiropodists provide solutions for your foot pain
- Ingrown nails – solutions you need to know
- Over-the-counter shoe inserts vs. custom prescription orthotics
- Diabetes and the feet – Visit a chiropodist regularly for healthy feet
- Custom orthotics for all feet
- Compression therapy for your aching and swollen legs
- Proper treatment and prevention of corns and calluses on your feet
- Where does this pain come from? It starts with the feet.
- You don’t have to live with ingrown toenails
- Top tips for foot care for runners
- Understanding and dealing with a hammertoe on your foot
- Walking straight and growing strong
- Fallen arches and heel pain – your feet are asking for help
- How to handle common foot problems - nail fungus, athlete’s foot and heel cracks
- Take action against bunions on your feet, avoid future pain